VILLAGE AT PATHWAYS
Enhancing parents' and professionals' understanding of children's needs is central to our mission at Pathways Transition Programs.
Village at Pathways is the professional development and parenting training division of Pathways Transition Programs. Our licensed professional trainers provide education and consultation to our own staff, agencies that serve similar clients, schools, churches, nonprofits, community organizations, parents and caregivers.
The Kaleidoscope Model™ and the Growing Children™ Parenting Program provide the foundation from which our pragmatic seminars, webinars, and workshops create ways of understanding and solving the problems that children and families experience.
Professional development classes (CEUs available) and parenting workshops and seminars for the public are customized and scheduled by request for presentation at any of our four office locations or at a professional location of your choosing.
- Three Lens Assessment & Treatment Planning (Development, Experience, System)
- The Kaleidoscope Model of Therapy
- Three Phases of Treatment (Engage, Empower, Transition)
- Ethics of Serving and Children & Families
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Working with Challenging Clients
- Intensive Family Intervention (IFI)
- Healing Childhood Trauma
- Attachment Styles
- Engaging Adolescents
- Goal Setting (Here To There)
- HEART Program™
- Nurturing New Growth
- Growth Promoting Environments
- What Children Need
- Problem To Solution
- Living in Balance: Managing Stress
- Growing Children™ Parenting Program
- ADHD & Executive Function
- ABCDs of Self-Care
Please email our Village At Pathways office for details.